WS3 | Selling the value of design (ENG)
Dove si svolge: Digilab Roma | Via dei Volsci 122, 00185 Roma
In today’s business environment, user experience (UX) design is taking centerstage. Enlisting a UX approach to help address business challenges is helping to understand customers’ needs, identify new business opportunities, develop innovative experiences and transform business culture. But many organizations, perhaps even your own, still struggle with truly adopting and investing in UX practices with regularity.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Communicate the importance and value of UX
- Identify common struggles for UX adoption
- Prove a return on investment (ROI) of UX related projects
- Assess business culture and navigate it for maximum impact
- Develop a project approach that builds advocacy, team chemistry and long term success
By the end of the workshop you will be ready to harness the value of UX to address your organization’s business challenges and begin building towards wider scale UX adoption and investment.
Requirements (what do people need to know):
- Need a basic understanding for their organization, its business functions and stakeholders
- Basic-to-Intermediate level of design expertise